It’s not uncommon for faculty to share rubrics that they have created in D2L. This tutorials will walk you through how to import an exported D2L rubric you may have received or downloaded.
- Click EDIT COURSE in your Navigation bar.
- Make sure you are in the CATEGORY view tab.
- Scroll down to SITE RESOURCES and
click IMPORT / EXPORT / COPY COMPONENTS
- Select IMPORT and click BROWSE to locate the file.
- Locate and select the D2L ZIP file that was sent you.
- Click START.
- D2L will then process the file. When done, click CONTINUE.
- Decide if you want to override a file if it already exists.
Select IMPORT ALL ITEMS or individual items (if more than one and you want to be selective about what you choose).
- Click CONTINUE.
- Click CONTINUE again.
- If successful, you should see a checkmark next to each step of import.
- Click DONE on the Import Summary.
- Click EDIT COURSE in the navigation bar.
- Verify the CATEGORY view tab is selected.
- Scroll to ASSESSMENT and click the RUBRICS link.
- The newly added Rubric will appear in your list, waiting to be edited and published.