If you are curious as to how your overall class performed on the specific criterion of a rubric assigned to activity, you can view that rubric’s statistics.
You can see a rubric’s statistics from within the
Accessing Rubric Statistics from the Rubric’s Tool
- Click on EDIT COURSE in the far right of your Navigation bar.
- ClickÂ CATEGORYÂ view (if not already selected).
- Scroll down toÂ AssessmentsÂ and clickÂ RUBRICS.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to the desired rubric
and choose VIEW STATISTICS.
- All assignments using that rubric will be listed.
Click the VIEW STATISTICS icon in the Actions column of the assignment you want to view.
- The OVERALL tab displays the percentage breakdown of each of the levels achieved.
- The CRITERIA tab displays the percentage breakdowns of the levels achieved for each criterion.
- INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS presents the overall score and level achieved by each student.
- Click CLOSE when finished.
Accessing Rubric Statistics from Within an Activity
The following method demonstrates how to access a rubric’s statistics from within a dropbox.
- Click onÂ DROPBOXÂ in your Navigation bar.
- Click the name of the dropbox you want to view submissions for.
- ClickÂ EVALUATE SUBMISSIONÂ to the far right of a student’s name.
- Click the VIEW RUBRIC’S STATISTICS icon in the Evaluation Panel on the right-side of the page.
- TheÂ OVERALLÂ tab displays the percentage breakdown of each of the levels achieved.
- TheÂ CRITERIAÂ tab displays the percentage breakdowns of the levels achieved for each criterion.
- Click CLOSE when done.